Phillip Island has long been a favourite place to visit with a wealth of activities, attractions and accommodation for almost all tastes and budgets.
Attractions – with so much to do on and around Phillip Island you’ll have to stock up on plenty of Panny’s chocolate to have the energy to see them all.
- Phillip Island Nature parks have a range of unique Australian attractions including the world famous Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and the Nobbies Centre.
- Come and test your senses of logic and fun at A Maze’N Things, nestled in the centre of Phillip Island. Hours of activities and entertainment awaits everyone, including stimulating puzzles, illusions and memory tests.
- Witness one of Australia’s largest wild Fur Seal colonies. Take a two-hour open water cruise on board the “Kasey Lee” to Seal Rocks, where the purpose-built boat will drift amongst thousands of playful fur seals, or experience the thrills of a fast ride on the 8 meter RIB.
- Where you can learn to catch trout both indoors and out, have your catch prepared by our chef for a wonderful meal or wander the Bush Tucker trail to discover how indigenous Australians harvested and used plants from the wild
- Hand feed and pat kangaroos and wallabies, koalas, wombats, Tasmanian Devils, dingoes, a crocodile and other delightful creatures at Maru. Enjoy hourly koala tours where the Keeper will introduce you to our koala family inside their enclosure. Learn about our Wildlife Shelter and enjoy frequent talks given by our animal keepers.
Visitors Information and Accommodation – Phillip Island has a range of options, from basic campsites through to luxury resorts. Click on any of the links below to learn more about extending your stay.
- The official tourism association website for attractions, accommodation, apartments, bed and breakfasts, holiday houses on and around Phillip Island.
- Silverwater Resort is your gateway to Phillip Island in Victoria. Set high on the hills above San Remo, the spacious and modern resort is unlike any other Phillip Island accommodation
- All villas are nestled on sixty five acres of undulating countryside overlooking farmland and is located conveniently in the centre of Phillip Island
- Phillip Island Caravan Park is nestled amongst the sand dunes of the Newhaven Beach in a natural landscape setting of trees and gardens
- The park is in a spacious bush setting, only 4 kilometres from Cowes and close to all the island has to offer
- A leading Phillip Island family managed, friendly caravan park, Anchor Belle Holiday Park is the ideal holiday destination on Phillip Island for cabin accommodation, powered camping/caravan sites.