- You should not enter our venue if you are not feeling well. If you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or are required to be in isolation, please rest up and you can enter once feeling better. This is for the health and well-being of our staff and visitors.
- All customers must comply with our COVID-19 safety requirements. There will be signage and floor markings throughout the venue to ensure physical distancing and hand hygiene. Our staff will also communicate these requirements to you. Not adhering to these requirements will be in breach of Government Regulations and you may be asked to leave the venue.
- Our venue is required to collect contact tracing information from each customer (including children) that enter Pannys Amazing World of Chocolate and dine-in at our café. This is for contact tracing purposes only to assist in the event of an outbreak of or exposure to COVID-19.
- Changes to the tour activities:
- The Penguin Robot that offers chocolate for tastings will not be in operation. Due to this being a high touch display, it may be a health risk. We however will have staff giving out samples in that room (samples of MILK, WHITE and DARK Chocolate only).
- The Squirl Machine, which allows customers to draw in chocolate will be running as normal. However, you will not be able to consume this. This is again due to high touch display that maybe of health risk.
- All children under 12 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult who has purchased a tour admission ticket.
- Photo ID may be requested for children 12 years and above at the discretion of staff.
- Food and drink are not permitted inside our tour. Water is allowed.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
- Our tour is self-guided, and all displays and activities within the tour are detailed outside our premises and on our website. Once tickets are purchased, they are not refundable.
- Incorrect tickets purchased or change of mind to enter will not be refunded. Additional payments may be required if there is price difference for incorrect purchases.
- Tickets are only valid for the booked activity date and time.
- Tickets can be purchased through our website phillipislandchocolatefactory.com.au. You will receive a confirmation email and barcode tickets. If you do not receive this, please contact us 24 hours prior to your visit via email.
- Tickets not redeemed will not be deferred or refunded. Please contact us in advance to reschedule your visit date.
- Tickets purchased from other outlets need to contact us and make a booking time prior to visiting.
- All tickets non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash or credit.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers.
- All online tickets are required to present the purchaser’s credit card and photo ID upon arrival. This is to prevent fraudulent transactions.
Tour displays and activities
- PLEASE REFER TO SECTION COVID-19 RELATED
- Our café will seat a limited number of customers.
- Contact details will be noted for dine-in customers for contact tracing purposes as part of COVID Safe guidelines.
- Customers that do not wish leave contact details may opt for takeaway and will not be able to dine-in.
- Bringing your own food is not permitted.
- Our retail will have a limited number of customers.
- We encourage customers to touch products that they are interested in purchasing.
- Please sanitise regularly.