- You should not enter our venue if you are not feeling well. If you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or are required to be in isolation, please rest up and you can enter once feeling better. This is for the health and well-being of our staff and visitors.
- All customers must comply with our COVID-19 safety requirements. There will be signage and floor markings throughout the venue to ensure physical distancing and hand hygiene. Our staff will also communicate these requirements to you. Not adhering to these requirements will be in breach of Government Regulations and you may be asked to leave the venue.
- Our venue is required to collect contact tracing information from each customer (including children) that enter Panny’s Amazing World of Chocolate and dine-in at our café. This is for contact tracing purposes only to assist in the event of an outbreak of or exposure to COVID-19.
- Changes to the tour activities:
- The Penguin Robot that offers chocolate for tastings will not be in operation. Due to this being a high touch display, it may be a health risk. We, however, will have staff giving out samples in that room (samples of MILK, WHITE and DARK Chocolate only).
- The Squirl Machine, which allows customers to draw in chocolate will be running as normal. However, you will not be able to consume this. This is again due to the high touch display that may be of health risk.
- Chocolate Production: Our production area will only be having one staff member producing chocolate products. This is in line with our CovidSafe plan.
- Our tour will have patron limits. Hourly sessions will be in place.
- Contact details will be noted for all tour customers for contact tracing purposes only.
- Face masks must be worn.
- All children under 12 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult who has purchased a tour admission ticket.
- Photo ID may be requested for children 12 years and above at the discretion of the staff.
- Food and drink are not permitted inside our tour. Water is allowed.
- Tickets permit single entry only.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Our tour is self-guided, and all displays and activities within the tour are detailed outside our premises and on our website. Once tickets are purchased, they are not refundable.
- Incorrect tickets purchased or change of mind to enter will not be refunded. Additional payments may be required if there is a price difference for incorrect purchases.
- Please note the changes to our tour activities due to Covid-19.
- Tickets are only valid for the booked activity date and time.
- Tickets can be purchased through our website phillipislandchocolatefactory.com.au. You will receive a confirmation email and barcode tickets. If you do not receive this, please contact us 24 hours prior to your visit via email.
- Tickets not redeemed will not be deferred or refunded. Please contact us in advance to reschedule your visit date.
- Tickets purchased from other outlets MUST contact us and make a booking time prior to visiting. Please call 03 5956 6600 or email [email protected] for a booking time. Booking times are important for us to adhere to our patron limits.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash or credit.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers.
- All online tickets are required to present the purchaser’s credit card and photo ID upon arrival. This is to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Australian Pension cardholders is the only concession available and their card must be presented on the day.
- Companion cards are accepted and require to be presented. The card holder’s companion will be issued with a complimentary ticket for the tour. Entry for companion card holder is applicable for adult, child (not applicable to below 4 years) or concession entry only.
Tour displays and activities
- PLEASE REFER TO SECTION COVID-19 RELATED
- Our café will seat a limited number of customers.
- Contact details will be noted for dine-in customers for contact tracing purposes as part of COVID Safe guidelines.
- Customers that do not wish to leave contact details may opt for takeaway and will not be able to dine-in.
- Face masks must be worn.
- Bringing your own food is not permitted.
- Our retail will have a limited number of customers.
- Face masks must be worn.
- We encourage customers to not touch the products. Only touch products that you are interested in purchasing.
- Please sanitise your hands regularly. There are several hand sanitising stations throughout the premises.
Online Order Delivery – COVID-19 Delays
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, you may experience a delay in receiving your order as Australia Post has advised they are experiencing delays due to high volume.
- Please visit Australia Post’s website for more information.
- Please note delivery times are a guideline and subject to change.
- You may experience slightly longer delivery times due to COVID-19 or due to Australia Post issues that are beyond Phillip Island Chocolate Factory’s control as they are unforeseen or unavoidable events.
- All online orders are processed during Monday – Friday.
- We would like to also mention, that as much care is taken in preparing your order and ensuring there is sufficient packaging to protect the quality of our products, we are not able to take responsibility for temperature damage to chocolate as a result of deliveries being left unattended, or longer than normal delivery times.
- We appreciate you for your understanding, support and patience during this time.